To Our Esteemed Clients:
We have missed you! At Fisticuts, we have created a unique, safe, old school yet modern shop where everyone feels comfortable and where you are not just another head to cut, but a part of our community that makes us happy to come to work everyday. We greatly appreciate you choosing our shop.
COVID-19 has impacted us in ways unforeseen. Our industry is being allowed to open but under stricter guidelines. I’ve outlined below the safety measures we are taking in the shop because you’re safety is our highest priority. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we will not be able to see as many clients in a day and we will be stretching out appointment times and dedicating a good portion of our workday to sanitation. We are investing in PPE so that we can safely give you the quality to which you are accustomed.
Our standard has always been to constantly invest in our shop and our skills so that we can provide the consistency you have come to appreciate. And while your appearance has always been a valuable commodity that we work towards maximizing, we now focus on ensuring your safety while at our shop.
Beginning June 12, 2020, we will update the price of our services as outlined below.
We appreciate your patronage and we sincerely hope to not inconvenience you with the price change. We truly believe we are offering a 1st class experience that is worthy of your time & hard earned dollars.
All our barbers will have their schedules live on fisticuts.com at all times for your convenience to book whenever and with whomever you would like.
WE ARE OFFERING 10% off to first responders and all essential workers who have been on the front lines during this pandemic. We appreciate you and definitely want to take care of you. Mention the discount to your barber and we will apply it after the service.
Thank you. Gracias. Merci
Effective beginning June 12, 2020
· The following services will be suspended for the 1st month of operation - Straight razor services, Hair Shampoos, Scalp Massage
· Because we cannot offer shampoo services, we ask that clients arrive with clean hair. Please wash your hair prior to coming to the shop.
· Contact tracing – We are asking clients to fully fill out the appointment fields so that we can conduct contact tracing if necessary.
· We are offering a Senior Discount so that our senior clients have a dedicated time so they feel safe and comfortable getting their hair cut. We ask if you are a senior, to please book on Tuesday & Wednesday. If you are not a senior, please leave those days so we can accommodate our seniors.
· All barber stations are minimum 6ft apart.
· All barbers will wear masks during services.
· All clients will wear masks when arriving at the shop.
· Appointment times will be stretched out so that we can disinfect and sanitize our tools, workstations and chairs after every client.
· We will use clean capes for every client.
· All clients must wear a mask upon entering the shop.
· All barbers & clients will be IR thermometer checked.
· We offer contactless pay options.
· No food or beverages will be consumed in the shop.
· Our waiting area has been removed as only clients and barbers will be allowed in the shop. We ask you to remain in your vehicle until your barber lets you know it is time to come in.
* All measures subject to change
UPDATED PRICE LIST JUNE 2020
Effective beginning June 12, 2020
Haircut for Adults & Children – $39 – custom haircut 60 min
Razor Fade – $44– bald fade, skin fade 75 min
Buzz Cut – $21 – one clipper size all around 45 min
Buzz Cut w/fade– $29 – more than one clipper guard used. Not a skin fade. 60 min
Long Hair – $50 – shoulder length hair trim, layers 90 min
Straight Razor Shave – $45 – hot towels, shave oil, shaving cream, facial massage, aftershave 90 min
CUT & SHAVE SPECIAL – $75 – haircut & shave – regular price $68 1 hour & 30 min
Razor Head Shave – $45 45 min
Classic Gentleman – $29 (Classic Gentlemen are ages 64+) 30 min
ONLY AVAILABLE TUES AND WEDS.
Beard Trim – $15 – trim using clippers and shears. NO RAZOR LINEUP 30 min
Beard Trim Razor Lineup – $20 – beard trim using clippers and shears, outlined with straight razor 30 min
Shampoo & Condition – $10 15 min
Razor Eyebrow Shaping – $10 15 min
REFRESHER – $15 – outline of ears and neck with trimmer. Nothing taken off sides. Nothing taken off top. This is an in between service offered for clients that get regular haircuts. 30 min
10% OFF FOR Active & Veteran Military, FIRST RESPONDER, ESSENTIAL WORKERS. Thanks for your service!!