To Our Esteemed Clients:
We have missed you! At Fisticuts, we have created a unique, safe, old school yet modern shop where everyone feels comfortable and where you are not just another head to cut, but a part of our community that makes us happy to come to work everyday. We greatly appreciate you choosing our shop.
COVID-19 has impacted us in ways unforeseen. Our industry is being allowed to open but under stricter guidelines. I’ve outlined below the safety measures we are taking in the shop because you’re safety is our highest priority. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we will not be able to see as many clients in a day and we will be stretching out appointment times and dedicating a good portion of our workday to sanitation. We are investing in PPE so that we can safely give you the quality to which you are accustomed.
All our barbers will have their schedules live on fisticuts.com at all times for your convenience to book whenever and with whomever you would like.
WE ARE OFFERING 10% off to first responders and all essential workers who have been on the front lines during this pandemic. We appreciate you and definitely want to take care of you. Mention the discount to your barber and we will apply it after the service.
Thank you. Gracias. Merci
Effective beginning June 12, 2020
· The following services will be suspended for the 1st month of operation - Straight razor services, Hair Shampoos, Scalp Massage
· Because we cannot offer shampoo services, we ask that clients arrive with clean hair. Please wash your hair prior to coming to the shop.
· Contact tracing – We are asking clients to fully fill out the appointment fields so that we can conduct contact tracing if necessary.
· We are offering a Senior Discount so that our senior clients have a dedicated time so they feel safe and comfortable getting their hair cut. We ask if you are a senior, to please book on Tuesday & Wednesday. If you are not a senior, please leave those days so we can accommodate our seniors.
· All barber stations are minimum 6ft apart.
· All barbers will wear masks during services.
· All clients will wear masks when arriving at the shop.
· Appointment times will be stretched out so that we can disinfect and sanitize our tools, workstations and chairs after every client.
· We will use clean capes for every client.
· All clients must wear a mask upon entering the shop.
· All clients will be IR thermometer checked.
· We offer contactless pay options.
· No food or beverages will be consumed in the shop.
· Our waiting area has been removed as only clients and barbers will be allowed in the shop. We ask you to remain in your vehicle until your barber lets you know it is time to come in.
* All measures subject to change